HOPE BEGINS HERE.
Are you struggling to find joy in your marriage? Dealing with hurts from your past or fears about your future? Ben Meek, LCMFT works with adults and families to support them in hopeful living. Whether you're dealing with marital conflict, the dynamics of remarriage, depression, anxiety, or the impact of trauma, Hope Unlimited can help. Ben holds a B.S. in Business from Kansas State University and a Masters in Marriage & Family Therapy from Friends University. Equipped with these tools, Ben is a valuable resource for his clients. Find more information about his background and credentials here. Ben has practiced at Cornerstone Family Counseling in Manhattan, Kansas and has written numerous articles. Find Hope Unlimited: contact Ben today to schedule your private, confidential consultation.
Ben often works with:
- Marital Issues: Communication, Infidelity and Reducing Conflict
- Parenting Issues: Blended Families, Effective Discipline and Finding Unity
- Financial Issues: Spending Control, Hidden Drivers and Making a Plan
- Personal Wellness Issues: Life Transitions, Managing Stress and Processing Grief
- Emotional Health Issues: Forgiveness, Guilt/Shame and dealing with Fear
- Mental Health Issues: Controlling Anxiety, Healing from Trauma and Easing Depression
- Spiritual Health Issues: Roadblocks to Faith, Seeking God and Prayer Styles
- Sexual Health Issues: Enhancing Intimacy, Overcoming Sexual Problems and Pornography